#3025 canvas chore jacket - coriander
This piece is inspired by the time-tested style and substance of vintage chore jackets. Designed for manual workers to wear over their overalls, the chore jacket features pleats on the reverse and tucks around the elbow to allow for extra movement. The contrasting organic cotton cord collar adds interest and comfort to a piece which will mould to your shape wear after wear.
The #3025 canvas chore jacket in coriander features:
- 535gsm organic cotton canvas
- GOTS approved fabric
- organic cotton 11-wale cord collar in contrast colour
- Uskees deadstock metal buttons
- one flap pocket, three patch pockets
- pleat on reverse and tucks around elbow for movement
- heavy canvas will mould to shape of body over time
- Taylor is 6'3” with chest 38” and wears a large.
The color. The traditional style. What’s not to love?!
The jacket is excellent - very good canvas. I would like to see a lined version, and I also hope this company starts using wool for the uK climate. True to size. Very happy with my purchase.