Top fit guide
#3001 buttoned overshirt
- designed to be worn over a base layer
- shorter sleeve ending at the wrist, in the vintage worker style
- straight collar, snug to the neck.
- sightly smaller fit than #3001, designed to be layered under the #3001
- size up from your regular size for overshirt-style fit
- two pleats at the cuff for shaping the sleeve, sits above the hand as per vintage workwear style
- functional cuff with corozo button
- torso tapers towards hem.
- slightly wider and longer at hem than #3001
- opt for your regular size for relaxed fit, size down for slimmer fit
- sleeves designed as per typical suiting fit, to sit on or just below the wrist.
#3013 coach jacket
- wide around the torso with drawstring at base for tapering
- more volume around sleeves than a #3001
- sleeve designed to cover some of the hand
- functional cuff with nickel-free popper
please note: the coach jacket design has been amended from previous issues based on feedback. The oversized nature is less exaggerated. For a regular fit, just size down one size.
#3025 canvas chore jacket
- sleeves with two darts at elbow for shaping and volume
- loose fit around cuff
- functioning cuff with two nickel-free poppers for adjustable fit
- longer sleeves than #3001
- pleat in shoulder on back to create more shape and room for movement across shoulders
- designed to be worn as outerwear, not layered under other pieces
- sizing up recommended if intended to layer over several layers.
#3027 canvas buttoned overshirt
- to achieve a similar fit to the #3001, size down
- designed to be worn over multiple base layers.
#3030 crew neck cord zip jacket
- more oversized on chest and waist than #3001
- shorter sleeve ending at the wrist with fitted cuff, vintage worker style
- double-ended zip allows comfortable fit when sitting and adds styling option
- can be used as layering piece under and over other pieces.
#6002 zip-front lightweight jacket
- shorter sleeve ending at the wrist, vintage worker style
- functional, tapered cuff featuring a popper button
- torso fit same as #3001 or #3002, with less tapered hem
- double-ended zip for comfortable sitting or styling variations.
#6003 lightweight short sleeve shirt
- shaping on the side seam to allow for movement.