The #3012 Button Front Smock - gul
The history of the smock is entwined with the history of workwear: from fisherman, to farmers to factories. Our button-front cotton smock takes a deliberately contemporary approach: an everyday layering piece with contrasting features. Loose and boxy, the smock is designed to be worn as an overgarment.
The #3012 button-front smock in yellow features
- 100% organic cotton
- Plant-based corozo buttons at the neck
- front pouch pocket
- front chest pocket with flap
- drawstring hood and base to adjust fit
- ribbed cuffs
- reinforced elbow area for extra strength and durability
- loose cut to allow for layering, buy your normal size for a comfortable fit
- Dwayne is 5’10” with chest 36” and wears a medium.
Had a couple of the smock type tops now, really like them, great quality and fit! Probably be getting more very soon
Bought both the mustard and khaki smocks in the final reductions and was delighted with the quality, fit and value provided. Presentation was A1 as well.